Build Your Audience, Build Your Business & Share Your Message with the World
Join a Community of Catholic Women Leaders who are Making a Massive Difference in the Church & in the World!
"... The Church's two-thousand-year history has truly experienced the "genius of woman"; from the heart of the Church there have emerged women of the highest calibre who have left an impressive and beneficial mark in history''... The life of the Church in the Third Millennium will certainly not be lacking in new and surprising manifestations of "the feminine genius" (John Paul II, Letter to women 1995)
You are a devout Catholic; you know that your feminine genius is needed in the Church and the world. You understand the challenges that the Catholic church faces in the 21st century and you feel called to make a difference. You have a message to support the Church and skills that can help people live better lives. You feel called to be an influencer, to lead the change you want to see but you face a few challenges:
- While you are good at what you do, you do not have the necessary marketing or business skills to reach more people and make a living from your work.
- You need help building an audience who need to hear your message and are ready to buy from you.
- You do not know how to make money from your skills without losing your integrity - most business programmes seem to be more focused on profits than genuine impact.
- You feel pulled in different directions; husband, kids, work and other social obligations.
- You feel like a lone voice in the wilderness; Catholic values are becoming old-fashioned
- You sometimes feel like being a woman holds you back from making meaningful contributions to the Church & society.
In the Cherie Mamma Leadership Programme, you will:
- Create a vision that supports your dreams and allows you to be present for your family.
- Learn current marketing skills that help you to reach the audience you are called to serve.
- Create the right products and services that actually make a difference to your audience.
- Build your support team so that you can achieve your vision more quickly.
- Get support that allows you to be fully Catholic
- Maybe you have seen support programmes that talk about being the 'boss lady' or promote radical feminism. In this programme, we teach leadership through service.
We believe that true success means a well-balanced spiritual life, a beautiful family, an income that allows you to live the way you want and a legacy that makes the world a better place. This is only business programme that support Catholic women to share their feminine genius and build businesses that turn to legacies.
The programme is for 6 months but you will have lifetime access to the lessons, resources and community.
God wants to use you to make a difference in the world. Your family, society and the Church are waiting for your transformation.
The Cherie Mamma Leadership Programme
Below is a summary of what you get when you sign up to join the programme:
Ready to become the best version of yourself within a learning and supportive environment? Sign up today!
I am Bridget Osho. I founded Cherie Mamma several years ago after I lost my pregnancy in a stillbirth and the doctors couldn't explain why it happened. I began to explore a more natural approach for a healthy conception & pregnancy. I later qualified as a holistic fertility therapist and have since supported several women on their motherhood journey.
I love the Catholic Church deeply and accept all its teachings. I know that it has become increasingly challenging for Catholic women to fulfil their roles as mums, wives and career women in the world today. And yet it is of the most importance and urgency that Catholic women truly live their best lives because the Church needs our special genius. The entire world is waiting for us because we have the truth and the world needs to see the truth brought to life. Through my career, I empower Catholic women to be their best selves because we are the salt of the earth and we cannot lose our taste (cf. Matt 5:13).
Together with other invited guests, I will be supporting you within the Cherie Mamma Online Academy. I hope to welcome you to the Academy soon!
When we reach for the heights and take Christ with us, the world would get to know Him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a Catholic woman to join the programme?
- Non- Catholics are certainly welcome! However, the trainings provided are based on Catholic teaching and so are most suitable for Catholic women and women who are interested in the Catholic faith. While you don't need to be Catholic, you will need to be comfortable with the Catholic faith.
What happens after I complete the core programme?
- The core programme provides an essential foundation for your career but this is only the beginning. After you complete the programme, you have the opportunity to continue your membership so that you can still access the masterclasses, Q&A sessions and benefit from the networking opportunities. This way, you will keep accelerating your personal and career growth.
I want to join the programme but I am not sure that I can attend the live trainings because of my busy schedule or different time-zone.
- All our masterclasses are recorded. You can watch them at your pace and at your own time. As long as you are a member of the Academy, you will be able to access all previous masterclass recordings.
Do you have any other questions? Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to as soon as possible.
How do you want to sign up?
Be the first to know when the programme opens.
The hour has come, when the vocation of women is being acknowledged in its fullness, the hour in which women acquire in the world an influence, an effect and a power never hitherto achieved" (2nd Vatican Council).
Are you ready to join the movement?