Do you want to inspire and motivate your community of Catholic women? I can speak at your event or teach natural fertility workshops at your parish.
I am Bridget Osho, founder of Cherie Mamma and I teach Catholic women how to build their families naturally and make a positive Catholic contribution in an increasingly secular society using the New Eve Fertility Method.
The Rationale Behind my Work
Catholic women today who want conceive, deliver and space their babies naturally find that they have very little support in conventional fertility institutions. They can also find ridicule in a society that is fast becoming anti-Catholic.
Using the New Eve Fertility (NEF) Method, I teach them to not only conceive and raise their children naturally but that will help them to make a positive Catholic contribution to society.
My talks are aimed at:
- Teaching women how to achieve a closer union with God through prayer and the sacraments as an indispensable to building a healthy family and career
- Teaching them how to understand and heal their body’s natural rhythm in order to support feminine health and boosts productivity.
- Teaching the New Eve Fertility Method as a framework to regain the natural harmony established by God when He created us.
- I am a qualified Holistic Fertility Therapist
- I have taught and supported thousands of women who are trying to conceive and have healthy pregnancies through seminars, workshops, courses and natural fertility books.
- I have suffered from a stillbirth and gone on to become a mum myself so I understand the challenges faced by women who struggle with fertility.