Do you want to inspire and motivate your community of Catholic women? I can speak at your event!
I am Bridget Osho, founder of Cherie Mamma and I teach Catholic women how to build their families naturally and make a positive Catholic contribution in an increasingly secular society using the New Eve Fertility Method.
The Rationale Behind my Work
Catholic women today who want conceive, deliver and space their babies naturally find that they have very little support in conventional fertility institutions. They can also find ridicule in a society that is fast becoming anti-Catholic.
Using the New Eve Fertility (NEF) Method, I teach them to not only conceive and raise their children naturally but that will help them to make a positive Catholic contribution to society.
My talks are aimed at:
- Teaching women how to achieve a closer union with God through prayer and the sacraments as an indispensable to building a healthy family and career
- Teaching them how to understand and heal their body’s natural rhythm in order to support feminine health and boosts productivity.
- Teaching the New Eve Fertility Method as a framework to regain the natural harmony established by God when He created us.
- I am a qualified Holistic Fertility Therapist
- I have taught and supported thousands of women who are trying to conceive and have healthy pregnancies through seminars, workshops, courses and natural fertility books.
- I have suffered from a stillbirth and gone on to become a mum myself so I understand the challenges faced by women who struggle with fertility.
More About the New Eve Fertility (NEF) Method
The NEF Method is designed to help women regain the natural harmony established by God when He created us. It is based on Catholic principles of natural fertility, of femininity and of work and looks to Mary the New Eve as the model for every woman. It is a combination of natural techniques and comprises of New Eve Union, Confidence, Diet, Rhythm and Influence.
I created the NEF Method after working with hundreds of women to have healthy conception and pregnancies as a Holistic Fertility Therapist. I found that achieving a natural balance is the most effective way to becoming a mum and that it should always be the first option for every woman.
I love the Catholic Church deeply and accept all of it its teachings. I know that it has become increasingly challenging for Catholic women to fulfill their roles as mums, wives and career women in the world today. The NEF Method helps women to strive for the natural harmony in body, mind and soul so that they can experience healthy families and successful careers and so make the impact that they are called to make in the world. It is only when we become the women God created us to be can we have the families that He has called us to have and the impact He wants us to have in the world (Gen 1:28).
The NEF Method can be applied to the different stages and challenges of womanhood. My talks can benefit Catholic women who are:
- trying to conceive
- healing from Pregnancy loss
- pregnant and want to have an incredible labour & childbirth experience
- building successful careers and raising their kids.
To speak at your event or community, please fill the form below and I will contact you to discuss your requirements